Friday, November 16, 2018

Thoughts About Frankenstein

Before going to see the play Frankenstein, I had a different idea in my mind on how they were going to show it. When we actually got there and started watching, I realized it wasn't anything like I thought. They displayed it in a very unique way. A way I've never seen before. Even though it wasn't like a normal play that I'm used to, with people acting on stage, I think it was really cool. Having it be manual cinema, we really got to see exactly what and how they were doing the things behind the scenes, instead it was actually on stage in front of us. Though there was no dialect, I still was able to follow the story. I also think that it was really great how it was an all female cast. Girls rock, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment