Friday, November 16, 2018

Franken-fine

When we took a class field trip to go see the live action cinema performance of Frankenstein I was truly shocked. When I first saw the set up of the stage I was a little bit skeptical about what we were about to see because I had never witnessed something like that before. This seemed to me like it was going to be very hard for them to perform with such a small space to work with as well as all the obstacles in the way. Once the show started all my worries about how the show would go vanished. When the main story of Frankenstein started I was sucked in. My eyes were locked on the screen and would only leave to watch what was happening in front of me which was being projected onto the screen. I was and still am so impressed with how amazing and thoughtful the show was and never could have imagined that I would enjoy it so much. Looking back at he performance I thing that the most memorable part was the live music being played 20 feet in front of me and how amazing an accurate they could make the sound effects. Overall I thoroughly enjoyed the field trip and was very happy I got to experience the performance.

2 comments:

  1. I was super skeptical about the play at first too, especially since there seemed to be so much going on in such a small space. But I totally agree, they did everything pretty perfectly and nothing got in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Zach! I did not attend the field trip so it is refreshing to know that everyone ended up enjoying it in the end, maybe I should have gone

    ReplyDelete