Thursday, October 20, 2016

No Need For Men

The movie trust is a very confusing movie. I have watched the movie for two days because I missed one day and the movie and the characters have gotten really weird. But something I did find interesting was the talk between Marie's mom and Matthew. She goes on a rant talking about how bad men are and how actually Marie did her a favor by slapping her dad as she says she slapped him right our of this world. She then goes on to talk about how women don't need men to have babies. That all they need to do is go to a sperm bank and can have babies like that. It reminded me of a book that unfortunately I cannot remember. In the book it talks about how women are evolving and don't need men for anything and I thought that it was an interesting comparison between the movie and book.

3 comments:

  1. As someone who also missed a day I can agree that it is a difficult film to understand and without all the information it is a bit confusing. However, I think it does provide us with the opportunity to be more objective as we do not know the characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As someone who also missed a day I can agree that it is a difficult film to understand and without all the information it is a bit confusing. However, I think it does provide us with the opportunity to be more objective as we do not know the characters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your opinion about the movie and how it was really weird for you at first. It was really weird to watch TRUST at first and it was sort of a uncomfortable vibe at first but as the movie went on I settled in.

    ReplyDelete