Friday, October 19, 2018

Is Change Good or Bad

“People never change their lives, that in any case one life was as good as another and that I wasn’t I wasn’t dissatisfied with mine here at all.”

This was Meursault’s response when his boss offered him a change life.

I do agree with this statement made by Meursault. I believe that people would like a change in life, if their current life does not meet their satisfaction. But, some people would are comfortable with their current and they are not looking for a change.

Some people are afraid of change and like to stay comfortable where they are currently at. That is normal in people, but if one always fears change they won’t see the benefits of change.

My mother always tells me, “You have to be comfortable with being uncomfortable.” She is always trying to get me to step out my comfort zone and try new things. Personally, I do not have big comfort zone and I often question trying something I’m not accustomed to doing. However, when I do step out my comfort zone, I come across things that I end up liking and that interest me, that before I thought I would never end up doing.

A change of life is not bad, if it is a change for the better.


No comments:

Post a Comment