Thursday, December 10, 2015

If I Were A Bird

The song "If I Were A Bird" is about how Marsha Ambrosius whats to just fly away from the problems that she has to face in her life and to leave her pain. In the first verse of song the line "you got me caught in a stormy eye world of dreams and I beg to see truth and promises you made to me" the guy that met Marsha met her when her self esteem was down and she was having hard times, and he just said what she wanted hear and now she wants to see what he promised to give her in her time of sorrow. In the second verse she has met someone that said he loves her but he has changed who he was and she wants them to change back to what he was before. In the chorus of the song she wishes she could wash away all her bad experiences. The line "what made you turn around on me what did I do and when did love feel this way so much pain and misery where’s the you I once knew" talks about how when you believe you know someone they change their whole personality. 

Here are the lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment