Monday, April 23, 2018

Romanticism

When it comes to Romanticism I think that it is still very important and influential but I also think that it has changed somewhat. The idea of Romanticism was self expression and individualism but in a way it was also a response to what was going on around you. I guess I am arguing that that the idea of Romanticism has not changed but the substance and way about expressing it has. Now we have many different outlets for self expression that we have not had in the past like social media, music, youtube, and fashion just to name a couple. So the individualism and expression has not been altered but how we go about it has and that has to do with technology and evolution of our society as a whole. In my opinion Romanticism is and forever will be relevant but the way of going about it will always be evolving.

No comments:

Post a Comment