Thursday, April 12, 2018

Does Romance still exist within?

When we look at the definition of the word romantic it states, conductive ( making a certain situation or outcome likely or possible) to or characterized by the expression of love. In other words.. showing an expression of love ? From that definition alone wouldn't everyone be considered romantic in that instance therefore then ?

More so particularly for myself I guess that I could say that I am romantic in certain aspects. Especially because I am one of those people whom loves love. Whether it is with a significant other, family member, or a stranger. Though as for this generation I could not necessarily say the same thing seemly because people are so selfish, dramatic, violent, and with lack of affection. That is in regards to themselves as well others in their life.

Though non the less just because it is not something that it not common among a certain selection of people does not mean that it does not exist in the world entirely.


No comments:

Post a Comment