Wednesday, December 7, 2016

When Life Gives Beyonce Lemonades She Makes Them Into Grammy Award Winning Songs

It must take so much courage to tell the entire world about your marriage problems. I think I can speak for others when I say that generally the people look at these superstars and we believe that they live these perfect lives without any issues. Especially the power couple of the decade. But in Lemonade, Beyonce takes these issues in her life head on and shares them with the world. "Know that I kept it sexy and know I kept it fun. There’s something that I’m missing maybe my head for one. Such a shame, you let this good love go to waste." I like that the queen of the music world has the same issues as we "normal" people do. This ability to relate to everyone on a personal level, to be so down to earth, is one of Beyonce's most attractive traits. The way she makes you feel like she is everybody's best friend is why I think she has such a vast fan base. Lemonade will probably be looked upon as one of her most memorable music releases in her career not solely because of the music, but also because of the content, her ability to speak to the human spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment